Wednesday to Sunday, 10:00 to 17:00
Last entry at 16:30
Open on Bank Holidays including Easter
Entry is free
“One of the world’s most sumptuous architectural treats” – Jay Merrick, Independent
More than 180 years ago, distinguished architect Sir John Soane had a vision: to create a place where curious minds could be inspired, for free. He wanted his incredible collection of art and artefacts to enrich people’s lives. Today Soane’s Museum upholds that vision, welcoming more people than ever before.
As a charity, we rely on the generosity of our friends and patrons to help us conserve Soane’s house and collection, hold engaging exhibitions and run inspiring educational activities.
By becoming more closely involved with the Museum, you can learn more about Soane and his fascinating story, whilst joining us in securing Soane’s legacy for future generations.
Join the Soane as a Friend for just £40 a year, or £3.50 a month, and become part of a community of people who love the Museum as much as you do.
· A complimentary copy of our Annual Review
· 10% discount in the Soane Shop
· 15% discount at Fields Bar and Kitchen in Lincoln’s Inn Fields
· Our regular Friends’ e-newsletter packed with exclusive offers
· Invitations to special events including Curator’s breakfasts
Become a Friend by completing the form below and either posting it to the address stated or by emailing it to Kezia Evans, Development Manager at email@example.com.
Treat a friend or a family member with a gift Friends membership. The gift membership welcome pack will be sent directly to your chosen recipient with the mention of your name.
The Soane Patrons’ Circle is a friendly, eclectic group of people who care about the Museum. Join from £1,500 a year – or £125 a month. This is built from a £500 benefits element and a suggested Gift Aid eligible donation of £1,000.
· All of the Friends benefits
· Access to an exclusive programme of sociable, illuminating events at the Soane and other venues for you and a guest.
These include private views of exhibitions introduced by their curators, talks, concerts, visits to private houses and collections not open to the public and special events hosted by the Soane Director and Curators.
· 10% discount on Venue Hire
· Acknowledgement in our Annual Review
· Complimentary copies of select Soane publications
If you are interested in joining in the Soane Patrons’ Circle we would be delighted to welcome you. Complete the form below and post it to the address stated or contact Kezia Evans, Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7440 4243 to find out more.